Here are our plans:
- Thursday 21st fly to Anchorage, pickup the car on Friday and drive south to Soldatna
- Saturday 23rd - Tuesday 26th - Bear photography at Silver Salmon Creek lodge http://www.silversalmoncreek.com/
- Wednesday 27th - Sunday 31st - drive up to Denalia National Park, with a definite stop in Talkeetna. http://www.alaskatravel.com/talkeetna/
- Monday Sept 1st - Friday 5th - camping in Denali at Wonderlake Campground http://www.nps.gov/dena/
- Sunday Sept 8th - fly to Juneau, and take the four hour ferry to Haines
- Tuesday 9th - Thur 11th - hang out in Haines and photograph the eagles.
- Friday 12th - Final trip home to Dallas
We don't know what sort of Internet access we will have on the trip, but plan to try and update this blog as much as we can.